If you're attending a party or festive event, you tend to socialize in order to meet new connections. Of course, everyone wants to be liked so they can catch attention. These is how businesses and brands are winning customers on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Getting tons of followers and fans starts with a simple Like. As businesses become more social, these likes are now marketing benefits.
These are some of the benefits:
- Creates social proof that your brand is popular which says “everyone likes us so you should check us out and find out why”.
- Empty restaurants may have great food but those empty tables scream a different message.
- Those social signals can improve your search engine optimisation
- It helps move your content
- Creates brand awareness
- Find out what your fans like and so create products and services that they want through free crowd sourced research
- Sell more products and services
- All of these are important as marketing moves offline to online.